This is the Linux app named Extended Levenshtein algorithm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jLevenshtein_v0_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Extended Levenshtein algorithm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Extended Levenshtein algorithm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA Java package that provides several computations related to the edit distance of strings. Other than the basic Levenshtein, this algorithm can rearange words when comparing. The class can also provide details of how words could be transformed.
- compares two strings
- compares two sequences of words (word to word, with respect to the position in the sequence)
- offers string comparison objects for long term storage and precomputation
- gives detailed information on the transformation process
- allows comparison of XSAMPA sequences
- allows useage of individual phonetic mappings
- offers many user flags that alter the transformation process
- offers individual setting of transformation costs
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j-levenshtein/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.