This is the Linux app named Face Recognition System whose latest release can be downloaded as faceprotected2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Face Recognition System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Face Recognition System
Research on automatic face recognition in images has rapidly developed into several inter-related lines, and this research has both lead to and been driven by a disparate and expanding set of commercial applications. The large number of research activities is evident in the growing number of scientific communications published on subjects related to face processing and recognition.
Index Terms: face, recognition, eigenfaces, eigenvalues, eigenvectors, Karhunen-Loeve algorithm.
- Face recognition based on EigenFaces
- User-friendly GUI
- Easy c/c++ implementation
- Improved documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/facerecognitionsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.