This is the Linux app named factory_bot whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named factory_bot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
factory_bot is a fixtures replacement with a straightforward definition syntax, support for multiple build strategies (saved instances, unsaved instances, attribute hashes, and stubbed objects), and support for multiple factories for the same class (user, admin_user, and so on), including factory inheritance. factory_bot provides a framework and DSL for defining and using factories - less error-prone, more explicit, and all-around easier to work with than fixtures. Each factory has a name and a set of attributes. The name is used to guess the class of the object by default. It is recommended that you have one factory for each class that provides the simplest set of attributes necessary to create an instance of that class. If you're creating ActiveRecord objects, that means that you should only provide attributes that are required through validations and that do not have defaults. Other factories can be created through inheritance to cover common scenarios for each class.
- Build or create multiple records
- Custom methods to persist objects
- ActiveSupport instrumentation
- Rails preloaders and RSpec
- Use without a bundler
- Modify factories
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/factory-bot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.