This is the Linux app named Falcon Time whose latest release can be downloaded as falcontime-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Falcon Time with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Falcon Time consists of two parts, a time server that will provide the base time for the network and an application library that is linked in to each application wishing to use the synchronized time from the time client.
It is designed to work over a Local Area Network (LAN) and can synchronize time between two systems down to the time required for a ping between them or even below. It is also quick to start-up, being ready for use by the application in just a few milliseconds, rather than the hours or days required by NTP.
Aerospace, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/falcontime/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.