This is the Linux app named favwrite - Homepage Maker whose latest release can be downloaded as favwrite_portable_windows-64bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named favwrite - Homepage Maker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
favwrite - Homepage Maker
Favwrite (pronounced fave write) is a program that converts a text file of urls into a web page with a title. You can easily access your favorite websites or folders by clicking the links on the web page. Each of the web or folder links on the web page will open in a new window. Read the HOW TO USE section in the readme.txt for instructions on use.
- basic command line interface for Linux and Windows
- batch file/scripting support
- uses customizable style sheets
- support for Descriptive Text in favwriteDescribe
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/favwrite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.