This is the Linux app named FBMsg whose latest release can be downloaded as fbmsg-0.12.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FBMsg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FBMsg is a tool which allows you to backup the enire inbox on your Facebook account (including attachments, coordinates et cetera) and makes a SQLite database containing all the data.
FBMsgViewer allows you to read the content of the database.
Hope you like it and find it useful!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fbmsg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.