This is the Linux app named ffplay for MFC whose latest release can be downloaded as ffplaymfc.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ffplay for MFC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ffplay for MFC
DESCRIPTIONThis software transplant ffplay to Microsoft VC++ environment. And use MFC to build a simple Graphical User Interface. It can decode a media stream and play it out. It has basic function of a video player such as: play, pause/continue, backward, forward, full screen etc. Through this software, the beginner of ffmpeg can learn ffmpeg’s API or relatively technologies.
there are 2 version of this software:
1.0.0: Use old libs, which is more stable.
1.0.1: Use newest libs.
- Transplant ffplay.c to MFC.
- Support every features that ffmpeg provide.
- Good tools for biginner of ffmpeg learn it's API.
- Support Chinese and English.
- Platform is VC 2010
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffplayformfc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.