This is the Linux app named File sharing service for universities whose latest release can be downloaded as OurWebsite.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File sharing service for universities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File sharing service for universities
DESCRIPTIONThe aim of this project is to create a service for students and teachers to help them to store and share files securely and simply using cloud computing, whether it was privately for only one user to access or publicly for any user or privately for certain people to access.
It is written in C# using Visual Studio and ASP.NET technology for web development, MySQL database technology and the current progress is about 70% done.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unifileshare/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.