This is the Linux app named File Upload Applet whose latest release can be downloaded as jupload-6.0.3-src-6.0.3.zip.md5. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File Upload Applet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File Upload Applet
DESCRIPTIONAS OF JAVA PLUGIN DEPRECATION: applet execution within the navigator is "in danger". But JUpload applet can executed in JNLP mode, or within your java application. See JUpload site (howto-use page).
IMPORTANT: ALL USERS SHOULD UPDATE TO THE 5.1.0 VERSION (and next)
The 1.7u51 jre (published on mid January 2014), needs more information stored in the applet.
Java Multiple File Upload Applet (JUpload) takes care of the limitation posed by traditional HTML upload forms by allowing you to upload a whole directory and the files within it with a single click.
It also handle FTP upload, chunk upload (to get rid of file size upload limitations on servers)...
It also provids picture management (resizing, rotation...).
JUpload is highly configurable, both through the various available parameter, and by the existing API (see the UploadPolicy in the documentation)
It is currently translated in 25 languages !
Don't hesitate to provide a new or updated translation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jupload/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.