This is the Linux app named FIND whose latest release can be downloaded as Fingerprintclientv0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FIND with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automate turning on lights with FIND by tracking the position of your phone indoorswith the FIND app. Track the location your laptop or embedded device in a small space using the FIND API. Monitor the location of many devices in a vicinity simultaneously using passive scanning. FIND attempts to simplify internal positioning. Internal positioning, simplified Using FIND, and only your smartphone or laptop, you will be able to pinpoint your position in your home or office. Unlike GPS on your smartphone, this system has a gelocation precision of below 10 sq ft. Also unlike GPS, the app utilizes pre-existing operations so it has no significant cost to your battery. This system is open-source and fully configurable but also easy to use and simple to set up. It is suited to small-scale home applications as well as large-scale business and school applications.
- Incorporate FIND into home automation and lifestyle tracking
- FIND can replace motion sensors to provide positional and user-specific information
- Anything that you would do with a motion sensor you can do with FIND
- Anything you can do with GPS information you can do with FIND information
- Each time a Bluetooth/WiFi-enabled device conducts a scan of nearby devices, it will receive a unique identifier and a signal strength that correlates with the distance to that device
- FIND compiles different signals into a fingerprint which can be used to uniquely classify the current location of that device
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/find.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.