This is the Linux app named FindThatWord whose latest release can be downloaded as findthatword-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FindThatWord with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA word search maker for teachers, parents and those who enjoy creating puzzles. FindThatWord aims to be the best free wordsearch creation program available with useful features such as clues, hidden messages and automated page layout.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/findthatword/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.