This is the Linux app named Flash Video Publisher and Subscriber whose latest release can be downloaded as vidpublish-0.4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flash Video Publisher and Subscriber with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flash Video Publisher and Subscriber
Flashvid contains two components - a Flash Video Publisher (suitable for recording live webcam video and audio) and a Flash Video Subscriber. They are designed to be integrated into other web sites, rather than to be used inside another Flash Project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashvid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.