This is the Linux app named flex whose latest release can be downloaded as FlexInterface.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named flex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTry it it's free, completly! Flexible interface for MODBUS HMI application. It uses Modbus TCP/IP protocol. Largely tested on WAGO PLC. Feel absolutely free to contact me at dddomodossola (at) gmail (dot) com, for any suggestions or questions ;-)
Simple to configure with .flx configuration files editable with text editor.
C++ open source code using Nokia Qt libraries.
Tested on linux, you need to recompile.
Free Free Free!!!
Share your own new Plugins.
- Plugin based
- Easy build of new plugIns
- Simple to use configuration files to change PLC IP and so on
Information Technology, Education, Developers, Quality Engineers, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flexmodbus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.