This is the Linux app named Flexible Extensible Radar Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fers-src-0.23.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flexible Extensible Radar Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flexible Extensible Radar Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFERS is a simulator for common radar system designs. It supports both multistatic and monostatic radars,and both pulsed and CW systems. FERS processes an XML script file to produce output in a variety of formats.
Advanced End Users, Aerospace, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fers/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.