This is the Linux app named Flora-2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as flora2bundle.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flora-2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flora-2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFlora-2 is a powerful knowledge representation and reasoning system designed for building knowledge-intensive applications. It is based on F-logic, HiLog, Transaction Logic, and also supports defeasible reasoning. Applications include intelligent agents, Semantic Web, ontology management, and more.
If you use Flora-2 and like it, please acknowledge it in your project!
- Expressive knowledge representation
- Reasoning engine
- High-level, declarative rule language
- Clear and natural semantics
Information Technology, Education, Developers, Other Audience
Prolog, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flora/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.