This is the Linux app named Forensic Plate whose latest release can be downloaded as ForensicPlate.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Forensic Plate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis software attempts to recover licence plates characters (or other kind of characters) from videos using information redundancy of several frames. The user sets boundaries and the software overlaps images. An average image is created whose definition is limited by user imprecision and PSF of the lens. The software does not try to make debluring, instead, all possible combinations of characteres are generated and correlations are calculated using the images.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forensic-plate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.