This is the Linux app named FoRMAiD whose latest release can be downloaded as formaid-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FoRMAiD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FoRMAiD is an object oriented (OO) web development framework written in PHP for creating web forms and tables for maintaining data in an easy, fast and secure way. When using the framework, creating a web form is more like configuration rather than programming.
Active development stopped in 2012, because its roadmap was obsoleted by frameworks like Drupal and Symfony2.
- custom web forms
- inserting, modifying, deleting data in a SQL database
- presenting data in a table
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/formaid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.