This is the Linux app named Format Junkie whose latest release can be downloaded as formatjunkie-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Format Junkie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA Graphical User Interface user-friendly application with lots of options, which can convert your media files to all the popular formats! Unity integration has been bear in mind.
Specifically, it has the following features:
Conversion between the audio formats: mp3, mp2, wav, ogg, wma, flac, m4r, m4a and aac
Conversion between the video formats: avi, ogv, vob, mp4, vob, flv, 3gp, mpg, mkv, wmv
Conversion between the image formats: jpg, png, ico, bmp, svg, tif, pcx, pdf, tga, pnm
Create an iso with selected files, convert iso to cso and vice versa.
Encode subtitles to an avi file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/format-junkie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.