This is the Linux app named Formulator MathML Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as fmlsetup-weaver-22.214.171.12494-win.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Formulator MathML Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Formulator MathML Editor
Formulator MathML Editor is a mathematical expressions editor of Presentation and Content MathML. Formulator makes it simple to develop software, keenly aware of the mathematical typesetting and semantics rules, and able to calculate simple formulas.
- visual editing of Presentation and Content MathML
- simple calculations for Content MathML formulas (numbers, linear algebra, etc.)
- extensible set of math templates to form toolbars and buttons
- improved formulas rendering (antialiased)
- smart processing of keyboard typing when editing Content MathML
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/formulator-math/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.