This is the Linux app named Fractal Zoomer whose latest release can be downloaded as FractalZoomer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fractal Zoomer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An application that lets you render some of the most known fractal functions. It comes with alot of options to further enhance your fractal experience! Its easy to use and does not require installation. A java version higher than 1.8 is required to be installed.
- Over 200 fractal functions
- Plane transformations
- Color options
- Image filters
- Julia sets and Julia Map
- Orbit tracking
- 3D Heightmap
- Uses boundary tracing algorithm for faster calculation
- Pertubation Theory
- User formulas
- User compilable functions
- Domain Coloring
- Polar coordinates projection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fractalzoomer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.