This is the Linux app named FReader whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_FReader-article_v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FReader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis module will aim Joomla users to manage the article show in different ordering also FReader has content plugin hope enjoy and guide us to improve it
Compatibility with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0
Display random K2 articles
Display and set limit the list of related articles by count
Display one or more random articles inside the same module
Display by order of hits, create date, publish up and etc.
It supports - Match metas, keys and category match on Articles
Set module columns number
Option to display the images and background color
Choose multiple categories (and subcategories) from where the random articles will be picked
Option to change the HTML output to HTML5
Display the title, introtext, readmore or/and the fulltext of the article
Option to limit the amount of words/characters of introtext
Debug options to better solve possible module bugs
Show module on any page of any Menu Item Type
Compatible with all the latest web brows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.