This is the Linux app named Free HTML to PDF for .NET and C# Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Free_HiQPdf_HTML_to_PDF_Demo.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free HTML to PDF for .NET and C# Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free HTML to PDF for .NET and C# Library
DESCRIPTIONHiQPdf Library for C# .NET offers you a modern, simple, fast, flexible and powerful tool to create complex and stylish PDF documents in your applications with just a few lines of code.
- Convert HTML and HTML5 Documents and Web Pages to PDF
- Convert URLs and HTML Strings to PDF Files or Memory Buffers
- Set the PDF Page Size and Orientation
- Fit HTML Content in PDF Page Size
- Advanced Support for Web Fonts in .WOFF and .TTF Formats
- Advanced Support for Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Advanced Support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Delayed Conversion Triggering Mode
- Control PDF page breaks with page-break CSS attributes in HTML
- Repeat HTML Table Header and Footer on Each PDF Page
- Packaged and Delivered as a Zip Archive
- No External Dependencies
- Direct Copy Deployment Supported
- ASP.NET and Windows Forms Samples, Complete Documentation
- Supported on All Windows Versions
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-html-to-pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.