This is the Linux app named Free Objects for Crystallography whose latest release can be downloaded as Fox-188.8.131.52-R1317.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Objects for Crystallography with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Objects for Crystallography
Object-oriented crystallographic library and program, for the analysis of Crystal structures from scattering experiments: optimized scattering computation, Graphical interface for structures and data, global optimization algorithms.
- View Crystal structures
- Solve Crystal structure from diffraction data
- Diffraction powder pattern auto-indexing
- Simulate diffraction data (powder pattern and single crystal)
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/objcryst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.