This is the Linux app named Free Simulation in Physics to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as StochasticSimulation_Java_Prgs.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Simulation in Physics to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Simulation in Physics to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project is about stochastic simulation methods and their applications to physical systems. We develop interactive books, which can be used by students to study physics using free resources. The books contain text and Java source code.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freesimulation.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.