This is the Linux app named Free Space Colonization whose latest release can be downloaded as fsc_V_0_4_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Space Colonization with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Space Colonization
DESCRIPTIONFSC is a game of colonization, research, diplomacy and trade. A 4X approach.It is played on randomly generated maps, the aim is to build an empire and rule most of the galaxy. For rule details see the project docs. It needs SDL and OpenGL to run.
- Easy configuration of rules with text file
- Simple GUI using mouse and keyboard input
- Long time playable because of randomly generated maps
- Map sizes from small to big
- Support for different languages
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fsc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.