This is the Linux app named freesrs to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as freesrs_1.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freesrs to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
freesrs to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe shock response spectrum (SRS) allows to estimate transient acceleration signals in terms of a maximum response of a dynamic vibration system. Its origin probably dates from civil engineering and the problem of seismic excitations, i.e. earthquake response of buildings, see Clough Penzien 1975. The SRS is a spectrum, i.e. a curve giving the maximum acceleration response depending on frequency. It is derived from a 1-mass-spring-damper vibration system being excited by a base excitation, i.e. an acceleration.
freesrs calculates the shock response spectrum (SRS) and is a small library with Python and Fortran files. The Fortran files consist of
• SmallwoodFilter.f and
They are linked to Python by using the comfortable f2py tool.
Latest version is 1.1.1, including now the ability to perform a full install via setup.py.
C++, Fortran, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freesrs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.