This is the Linux app named Fresh Memory to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as freshmemory-1.5.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fresh Memory to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fresh Memory to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFresh Memory is an application that helps to learn large amounts of any material with Spaced Repetition method. The most important subject is learning foreign words, but Fresh Memory can be also used to learn anything else. The learning data is stored as flash cards and dictionaries. The flash cards may have several fields, and the user controls what combination of fields to learn. The flashcards can have formatted text and images.
- Spaced Repetition
- Import/export to CSV files
- Multi-side cards
- Rich formatting in cards
- Images in cards
- Study statistics
- Configurable fonts and colors
- Configurable studying parameters
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freshmemory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.