This is the Linux app named fvm2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fvm2-1.99.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fvm2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fvm2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFVM2 is VM for running machines like Markov algorithms, Turing machine and
so on. FVM2 has debugger with step mode and breakpoints. Goal of this project
is to help students with studying Theory of computation. FVM2 shows how
complex code works within a real machine.
Currently the only implemented machine is Markov algorithms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fvm2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.