This is the Linux app named G-Framework Web3.0 ToolKit whose latest release can be downloaded as gframework-2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named G-Framework Web3.0 ToolKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
G-Framework Web3.0 ToolKit
DESCRIPTIONThis is the most advanced and complete new generation tool for creating Web applications. You can create your own "Web Applications" once writing very few lines of code and make it simply accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Create feature rich Web applications
- Super easy asynchronous data exchange
- No coding messes
- Great reusability
MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gaiaweb30ide/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.