This is the Linux app named GalleryShuffle whose latest release can be downloaded as GalleryShuffle_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GalleryShuffle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGalleryShuffle is a PHP and MySQL image album manager. GalleryShuffle is an extremely easy tool to use in uploading, organizing and viewing images on the Web. It comes with an administration panel where albums and images can be created, and an HTML 5 powered front-end for visitors to view the uploaded photos.
- Installation wizard
- Admin panel
- Multiple image albums
- Set galleries as public (active), hidden (inactive) and private (password-protected)
- Add titles to images
- HTML 5 drag and drop image uploader
- HTML 5 fullscreen mode
- View images inside a modal window
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galleryshuffle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.