This is the Linux app named Game Toolbox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GameToolBin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Toolbox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Game Toolbox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGame Toolbox is a C# assembly designed to facilitate the creation of games and game prototypes. It contains no graphics code, does not depend on XNA, and is Mono-compatible. It provides implementations of A*, GOAP, a genetic algorithm, and more.
- Goal-Oriented Action Planner with support for continuous-value symbols
- Genetic algorithm
- Generic priority queue
- Generic deck of cards
- Generic directed graph
- Helper classes for combinatorics
- Helper class for XML serialization/deserialization
- Tuple classes for 2- through 10-tuples
- Flyweight design pattern implementation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gametoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.