This is the Linux app named Gas 2D Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gas2d-simulator-0.2-linux.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gas 2D Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gas 2D Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe program allows to simulate and visualize the behaviour of monoatomic gas in 2D.
The main feature of the programm is that simulation is performed using direct
simulation of particles motion and collisions (i.e. all particles collisions are
taken into account).
- Direct simulation of gas motion.
- 2D visualization.
- Speed distribution calculation.
- Simulation of Rayleigh-Benard convections.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gas2dsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.