This is the Linux app named GAVS+ whose latest release can be downloaded as GAVS+_dist_20160404.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GAVS+ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGAVS+ (Game Arena Visualization and Synthesis, Plus!) is an open-source tool which enables to visualize a broad spectrum of algorithmic games used in verification and synthesis, and offers a standard interface with utility functions to establish connection with engineering practice. It is developed by Department of Informatics (Unit 6), TU München. The tool is mainly is served for research and educational purposes. The software is released under the GNU General Public License (v3).
A slightly outdated tutorial (in PDF) is included in the zip file.
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gavsplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.