This is the Linux app named gawk libraries for XML, PostgreSQL,... whose latest release can be downloaded as gawkextlib-snapshot.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gawk libraries for XML, PostgreSQL,... with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gawk libraries for XML, PostgreSQL,...
DESCRIPTIONThe gawkextlib project provides several extension libraries for gawk (GNU AWK), as well as libgawkextlib containing some APIs that are useful for building gawk extension libraries. These libraries enable gawk to process XML data, interact with a PostgreSQL database, use the GD graphics library, and perform unlimited precision MPFR calculations.
These extensions work with GNU AWK version 4.1.1 or later. We have created a framework for packaging gawk extensions, and we welcome further contributions. Recent additions include haru, redis, and select for I/O multiplexing.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gawkextlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.