This is the Linux app named Gecko Hamaker whose latest release can be downloaded as Gecko_windows-x64_2_1_01.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gecko Hamaker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Gecko Hamaker open-source software project is a full implementation of the fully retarded Lifshitz formulations for isotropic and anisotropic plane-plane and cylinder-cylinder interactions with intervening interlayer materials, planar systems of up to 99 layers, and graded interfaces for the modeling of grain boundaries or other continuously changing systems, accompanied by a database of material optical properties spectra.
The machine-readable optical property database is available for download and as a web service and makes available the full spectral optical properties of over 150 materials from both ab initio calculations and experimental measurements.
- Designed for various interaction morphologies : optically anisotropic cylinders, optically isotropic and anisotropic half-spaces, multi-layered half-spaces (up to 99 layers), and graded-interface half spaces.
- Incorporating full spectral properties of over 150 materials including inorganic as well as organic materials such as SWCNTs, Type I collagen and (GC)10 duplex DNA spectra.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geckoproj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.