This is the Linux app named GentleGPG II whose latest release can be downloaded as GentleGPGII.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GentleGPG II with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGentleGPG II is an easy to use PGP data encryption program. Two or more people can communicate securly using PGP encryption. This program was written with ease of use in mind and is fully portable.
GentleGPG II makes encrypting and decrypting your email (or any other) messages easy by enabling you to drag a cursor to Retreive the data you wish to decrypt from another program's window, such as an email client. You can also drag a cursor to Send encrypted data from GentleGPG II to another program.
GentleGPG II is very easy to set up, automatically creating your public/secret key.
Instructional video: http://youtu.be/cP8kCd8wdZc
See Wiki for changes between GentleGPG and GentleGPG II.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gentlegpg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.