This is the Linux app named GeoMaint to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as geomaint1.2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeoMaint to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeoMaint to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONInformationprovider (Sensor) for Geolocation and Maintenance data. The provider is able to publish geolocation data as well as maintenance messages and site descriptions to a Globus MDS4 grid information system.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geomaint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.