This is the Linux app named GeoNet whose latest release can be downloaded as geonet_v0.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeoNet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGeoNet is a software to perform rigorous least squares adjustment of topographic (Total station, GNSS and levels) observations directly in a global reference frame.
- 3D integrated rigorous least squares adjustment of Total station, GNSS, levels
- Import from Leica and Topcon intruments or in ASCII file
- Computation of approximated coordinates
- Statistical tests (χ² and local tests on single observation)
- Computation of internal and external reliability and of local redoundancy of each observation
- Integrated Italian geoid model (others can be added by the user)
- Basic graphic visualization of observations (with error ellipses)
- Requires MATLAB 7.10+
- Works on Windows and UNIX machines
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geonet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.