This is the Linux app named getwifi whose latest release can be downloaded as getwifi-0.1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named getwifi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Getwifi allows Linux users to join wireless networks easily by joining available networks in an order specified by the user. Getwifi is configured using a single file which specifies networks, optional WEP keys, and the order in which to join networks.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/getwifi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.