This is the Linux app named GGMud whose latest release can be downloaded as ggmud-0.9.3-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GGMud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGGMud is an opensource multiplatform GRAPHICAL mud client. It uses the GTK toolkit for the GUI (quite similar to the ZMud one) and is compatible with tintin++ configuration files.
- Open source cross-platform graphical MUD client
- Fully scriptable through LUA scripting language
- ANSI output window with scrollbar and split window for the review buffer
- Input window with history and automatic selection (zmud like behaviour) and tab completion
- Alias/Triggers/Macros/Highlights/Speedwalks support
- Tick counter feature for combat based muds
- Socks 4/5 support
- MCCP protocol support
- tintin++ compatibility and partial ZMud command compatibility
Cocoa (MacOS X), GTK+, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ggmud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.