This is the Linux app named Github Badge for Joomla whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_github_badge_j25-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Github Badge for Joomla with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Github Badge for Joomla
DESCRIPTIONGitHub Badge is a simple Joomla module that show your GitHub stats like the number of public repositories, number of followers, favorite languages etc.
It runs on Google App Engine with a memcached backup at http://githubbadge.appspot.com/.
This module use the Github Badge project, created by Berker Peksag and Burak Yigit Kaya. Read more http://github.com/berkerpeksag/github-badge.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/githubbadgejoom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.