This is the Linux app named gLCD Driver KS0107 128x64 for AVR whose latest release can be downloaded as lcd_driver_KS0107_128x64_ver_0-6-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gLCD Driver KS0107 128x64 for AVR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gLCD Driver KS0107 128x64 for AVR
DESCRIPTIONDriver for graphical LCD display unit (128x64) controlled with two KS0107 driver circuits written in c (uses avr-libc). Target platform is Atmel AVR. Low level drivers as well as additional graphical functions are provided.
- minor bug fix
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avr-glcd-ks0107/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.