This is the Linux app named Global Soccer Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as GlobalSoccerSimulator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Global Soccer Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Global Soccer Simulator
DESCRIPTIONAllows the user to simulate a set number of seasons of their choice and view all results and standings during those seasons, using a realistic match engine, regional divisions and team strengths.
- League systems in every country.
- Accurate regional divisions
- Realistic team strengths
- Uses GPS co-ordinates to ensure that clubs are in the right regional league
- Updated regularly to add new features
- Create your own country and league system.
- Easily editable using CSV files.
- European Champions League now playable.
- View results and tables on any given matchday.
- Regular support at our forums at globalsoccersim.boards.net
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/globalsoccersim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.