This is the Linux app named glslmath to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as glslmath-1.20.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named glslmath to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
glslmath to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGLSLmath provides C++ math operations as defined by GLSL. For example, it provides methods to easily setup viewing transformations and perspective projections.
GLSLmath has been inspired by the glm and slmath libraries, which aim to mimic GLSL, but in contrast to those GLSLmath does not focus on a complete conforming implementation of GLSL. It rather aims to provide a convenient single header file that implements the most commonly used subset of GLSL so that it is easy to use for rapid prototyping and GLSL teaching purposes.
It is used at the Georg-Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg for teaching computer graphics courses.
- GLSLmath consists of a single C++ header file.
- It contains vector and matrix classes and linear algebra operators that allow computer graphics developers to write math operations in C++ just like one is used to it from GLSL.
- Complete set of linear algebra operations including support for homogeneous coordinates and quaternions.
- Easy to use, so it is ideal for rapid prototyping or teaching purposes.
- It contains methods for intersection testing of geometric primitives like lines, triangles and ellipsoids.
- Regression-tested to be bugfree.
OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glslmath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.