This is the Linux app named GluCat: Clifford algebra templates to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as glucat-0.8.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GluCat: Clifford algebra templates to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GluCat: Clifford algebra templates to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGluCat is a generic library of C++ templates that implement universal Clifford algebras over the field of real numbers.
The PyClical extension module for Python gives users an easy Python scripting interface for calculations in Clifford algebras. The name PyClical is an homage to Pertti Lounesto's CLICAL.
- Numerical computation with real Clifford algebras
- Base algebra dimensions limited only by word size
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glucat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.