This is the Linux app named GMATA software for Genomic SSR marker whose latest release can be downloaded as GMATAv2.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GMATA software for Genomic SSR marker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GMATA software for Genomic SSR marker
What is software GMATA v21
Genome-wide Microsatellite Analyzing Toward Application (GMATA) is a software for Simple Sequence Repeats (SSR) analyses, and SSR marker designing and mapping in any DNA sequences. It has the following functions:
1. SSR mining;
2. Statistical analysis and plotting;
3. SSR loci graphic viewing;
4. Marker designing;
5. Electronic mapping and marker transferability investigation.
GMATA is accurate, sensitive and fast. It was designed to process large genomic sequence data sets, especially large whole genome sequences. In theory, genomes of any size can be analyzed by GMATA easily. Software GMATA works on sever, desktop or even laptop, and it can run in graphic interface with just clicks or run in command line or in automated pipeline. It is also cross-platform and supports Unix/Linux, Win and Mac. Results from software GMATA can be directly graphically displayed with genome or gene features in Gbrowser and easily integrated with any genomic database.
- Accurate and fastest SSR mining in any large sequences
- Complete statistical analysis and plotting
- SSR loci and marker graphic displaying in Gbrowser with genome features
- Specific SSR marker designing, and simulated PCR
- Electronic mapping, and marker transferability investigation
- also available at https://github.com/XuewenWangUGA/GMATA.git
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmata/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.