This is the Linux app named GNAT whose latest release can be downloaded as gnat-binaries-1.31.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNAT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNAT is a BioNLP/text mining tool to recognize and identify gene/protein names in natural language text. It will detect mentions of genes in text, such as PubMed/Medline abstracts, and disambiguate them to remove false positives and map them to the correct entry in the NCBI Entrez Gene database by gene ID.
March 2017: We started to upload GNAT output on Medline. See files/results/medline/.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.