This is the Linux app named GNoFour3D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gnf3d_beta1_linux_i686_07.11.28.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNoFour3D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNoFour3D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONgnf3d is a small 3D engine written in C(gtk+).It has fantastic super 3D effect since it use two graph for different eye.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
GTK+, Project is a 3D engine, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnf3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.