This is the Linux app named GNSS-SDR whose latest release can be downloaded as gnss-sdr-0.0.17.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNSS-SDR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An open source software-defined Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) receiver written in C++ and based on the GNU Radio framework.
- Multiplatform (Linux and Mac OS X, 32 and 64 bit architectures)
- Works with files and several RF front ends, including the Universal Hardware Driver (UHD)
- Acquisition of GPS L1 C/A, L2C and L5, Galileo E1B/C and E5a signals
- SIMD-enabled for most popular processors
- Implemented tracking loops: DLL + PLL, DLL + PLL/FLL, VEML
- Connection to Matlab/Simulink via TCP for rapid prototyping and algorithm validation.
- Demodulation of the navigation message GPS NAV and Galileo INAV
- Computation of PVT (Position - Velocity - Time) solution in real-time
- Position solution exportable to KML files (can be opened by Google Earth and other similar tools)
- Generation of RINEX files (observables and navigation), v2.1 and v3
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
Simulink, MATLAB, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnss-sdr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.