This is the Linux app named GNU Gluco Control whose latest release can be downloaded as GGC_Setup_0.7.0_jre.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNU Gluco Control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNU Gluco Control
GNU Gluco Control (GGC) is diabetes management application. It helps managing user's daily data, food data. Has graphs, statistics, printing, diabetes devices support (meter, pump, CGMS). It works on any platform supporting at least Java 5 (1.5).
- Data management/processing
- Devices support (Meters, Pumps, CGMSes)
- Data evaluation
- Translations in several languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ggc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.